Last night Ethan and I were talking in his bedroom with the lights off. Ethan was laying in his bed and I was in Adam's bed while Adam was in the living room reading. The bedroom door was closed. At one point in my conversation with Ethan we started getting silly and I made a disgusting comment about saliva. Ethan started yelling, "Eww, eww, eww, eww!" Shortly after, Adam came bursting through the bedroom door and enthusiastically asked, "Are you giving him 'the talk?'" He was so disappointed we were only discussing spit.
But it reminded me of when Jeff tried to give Adam "the talk." Less than a minute into the conversation, Adam ran out of our bedroom, into his own bedroom and slammed the door. He refused to come out until Jeff promised not to talk about "it" anymore. He eventually got the rest of the story during 5th grade maturation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment