Lately, Ethan has liked talking about kissing. He likes a cute girl in his class, Alyssa, and she kissed him on the cheek behind a tree at recess. He was over the moon. Ethan told me that his friend Niko was going to kiss the girl he liked at recess, too. The game plan was that Ethan would be the witness and that Zach was going to be crowd control. I wish I could witness that!
Our family was in the kitchen the other night cleaning up after dinner and Ethan started another conversation about kissing.
ETHAN: Jane (the name has been changed to protect the promiscuous/innocent) kisses a different boy at recess every day.
ME: Do you know that for a fact or is it just a rumor?
ETHAN: It's true. Her friends hold down the boys and she kisses them. I've seen her do it.
ADAM: She's going to grow up to be a hooker!
ETHAN: What's a hooker?
JEFF: It's a woman that sells her body for sex.
ETHAN: Oh yeah, she's definitely going to grow up to be a hooker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment